Current Employment Opportunities
This position includes excellent compensation, but does require prior history in directing and coordinating maintenance, and experience with aircraft models listed.
Excellent benefits, challenging but reasonable work assignments. If you are a responsible, self-starter, highly motivated and are ready to make a move up in pay and seniority, please give us a call to explore these exciting opportunities. Only qualified candidates with at least 3-7 years of hands on experience working on Bell 206L3/206L4, Bell 407 MD530, MD600N Series aircraft need apply.
- Must be able to possess a CDL license with HAZMAT/Tanker endorsements or able to obtain within 60 days of employment
- Applicant must have proficient computer skills, to include use of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Must be able to use internet technologies for reading Maintenance Manuals.
- Must be willing to relocate to Lewiston, Idaho area as this is a full-time, year round position.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must have own tools.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Fax to: (208) 413-9444
We accept employment applications only when a vacancy exists. Unsolicited resumes received by mail, fax or e-mail will be discarded or deleted. After an employment decision has been made, the applications of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a limitied time and then destroyed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and will comply with all laws affecting the employment and placement of employees. We will recruit, employ and promote employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability or veteran status.